Thursday, April 26, 2012

So I sat down

So I sat down to type a post but have come up blank. I can't think of anything to post about. Its not that nothing is happening, I'm really busy of late, its just that its not worth telling everyone about in a blog. The girls are healthy and happy, so are Rodger and I. 


I'm finally becoming more organised though. My house no longer looks like a bomb site. Its actually clean and tidy most days. I think this is due in part to the fact that the girls now share a room and we have turned the third bedroom into a playroom. We try and get them to keep all toys in there instead of from one end of the house to the other. Toys still end up everywhere but its not as bad. I do think some of it is also due to Jasmine being in school five days of the week. Alone, neither girl makes too much mess, but together its about ten times as much as one of them. 


Jas is doing really well at school. Reading at a high level. She brought home a novel from the school library the other week and can read it. Blew me away! Lucy loves that Jas can read well. She goes to her big sister when she wants a story most of the time. I love to watch Jas read to her. Its so sweet. Well, most of the time it is. When they are not trying to kill each other anyways.


Other than that I really have nothing to say. There isn't really any topic of late that I have felt very passionate about. Maybe there is just nothing major going on in the world, or I just haven't noticed. I hope its not the second....

Search Box